JETS RESULTS AND UPCOMING
Hello Budding Squash Addicts
Terrific to see some NS players taking home the prizes at the BB 1 dayer on Sunday. Special mentions to Sean Kim, Ford Gooch (who!!) and Amy Norris and Myriam Lotfy..!
Normal Business Resumes This Week:
As expected this is a close tough competition…and the finals might be about who is best prepared on the day. The tables show this…but could a bit out of date…
|Graduates league A|
|Graduates league B|
|Graduates league C|
Any catchup games could perhaps be played this Friday?…Ct 7..?
Note: Harrison White @ BB has withdrawn
Swiss Draw – 200-600 @ North Shore
Nothing new to report since last email
Swiss Draw – 0-200 @ Devonport…games 6th March
Amy took full advantage of Ruby being sick and nailed a win. Good stuff. (ooh mean!) Well we’re here to win aren’t we !! Sorry Rubbie.
Eva battled well but just not quite enough.
Jordan beat the rising star of Devonport.
Daniel won and is into the Final Top Two.
Douglas then beat Jordie and now faces Daniel this Sunday. Go North Shore.
JETS THIS SUNDAY 20th MARCH
- Grads – play on 20th March at Henderson………………Final round 10th April at Nth Shore
- Grads players: Chris, Pawan, Justin, Eric, Ethan, Sean, Neha, Adam and Brian.
- Swiss Draw A (201-600pts) play at: North Shore **Note** all games for this group are at the same venue – final round 20th
- Swiss Draw A – NS players: Josh, Danielle, Myriam, Rory, Georgia, Jess, Jamie, Jungha, Jared
- I will be running things at North Shore – any issues with things contact me. 86.21.12
- Swiss Draw B (0-200 pts) play at: Devonport **Note** all games for this group are at the same venue – final round 20th
- Swiss Draw B – NS Players: Daniel, Jordan, Douglas, Matthew, Amy, Eva G, Ruby.
- Murray will be running things at Devonport –any issues with things contact him ! 9125.801
Friday Club night – business as usual see you there.