Juniors Juniors Juniors
Hello Junior Squashies
COLD WEATHER = C O L D YOU = C O L D S Q U A S H B A L L S !!!
PET HATE: I HATE WARMING UP THOSE SQUASH BALLS….!!
Here’s an idea – As you are getting ready to play…or your way the squash club perhaps…stick the squash ball under you arm..and use your body heat to warm it up a little…
JUNIOR CLUB NIGHT THIS FRIDAY
That’s tomorrow night, c/mon on down. Its really really cold this week…but meant to improve a little for the weekend – all the reason to run about and get warm
- Draw 1
The Over 500’s are done
The Under 500s finishes this Sunday……….Charlie, Delta and Echo players are having a ball (pun) and its all GO on Sunday mornings…
- Draw 2
Starts June 17, 24, 1st
Entries for this are still possible.
There is plenty to choose from for keen little squashies in term 2.
- May 20, 27 and June 3 ASJI Draw 1 for Under 500’s….double, single, single rounds – Charlie, Delta, Echo divisions
- June 3 QB weekend Warkworth Junior 1 dayer – nice courts, nice place to go visit
- June 17, 24, July 1 ASJI Draw 2 – all divisions….double, single, single rounds
- June 24 Herne Bay – Double Dot Junior 1 Day Tournament
- July 7 Nth Island Junior Age Groups, Wgtn
- July 8 North Shore – Junior 1 Day Tournament
- July 22 Browns Bay – Double Dot Junior 1 Day Tournament
- July 29 Howick – Junior 1 Day Tournament
Graeme Knowles 021 86 21 12 – North Shore Squash Club – Juniors
…and Coordinator – Auckland Squash Junior Interclub www.aucklandsquashjuniors.nz